Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homecoming

Wow - I can not believe it's been a month since I have gotten anything posted! Football and volleyball games are keeping us busier then I thought. We had a really nice visit with Kenny's folks for about a week a couple of weeks ago and they got to do some site seeing and take in a couple of football games, volleyball games and even do some fishing. The weather was great while they were here and actually the whole month of September was beautiful.

We had Homecoming last week so it was a very full and busy week but a very fun one. We beat our cross county rivals Big Piney 27-0. That hasn't happened in 9 years! Since I didn't get a lot of pictures taken with my digital, I'll direct you to the local website which has a ton of great pictures on it! Check it out!!:) This is always a good spot to see what's going on in Pinedale.

http://www.pinedaleonline.com/

No comments: